Skip to main content

Jessica McClintock 450970 Rectangle Clutch,Black,one size User Reviews



I bought this for my Mom for my sister's wedding! I looked the world ended for a plain tense up with the intention of didn't have a lot going on in check over of the fact with the intention of my Mom's dress has a sample on it. This tense up looks very elegant and classy.
- alohaCC

I got this in black, and I was extremely fortunate including it! It is tiny keep pro you can easily all fit all the rudiments in it, and it looks splendid. Unquestionably value the cash!
- Julie R.

This item was purchased to assist including organizing my private stuff. It takes a part phone, keys, and drivers ticket and credit cards, by the feature of including a few total admission money. Including the intention of is all I actually call for pro a tighten.
- Collector of prime TV "frustrated TV viewer"

This bag looks just so like the depiction, so here is no ploy. However, what doesn't show up in the depiction, but does in self, is how low-cost the metal looks. Other reviewers mentioned that it is fabric roofed cardboard, so I wasn't expecting heirloom quality and I was keen to accept that for the price, but I wanted the look of good quality. Sorry to say, this evening bag does not have that. It looks elegant enough if you don't look too closely, but for me the low-cost metal made it improper. It's vacant back.The seller is fine. I misunderstood the "House seller pointer" and thought it meant to give the seller pointer about the manufactured goods, so I didn't rate it highly. The seller itself is a-ok.
- Warren Wave

The thread gets caught in your hair if you have it down, but if you have an updo, the thread facility nicely.Holds a startling amount in a small modest bag.I actually liked this
- Mar

I bought this bag for a wedding and it has exceeded my expectations in advent. It looks great! It will get me owing to the endless weddings I will certainly concentrate in my late 20 to mid-30s.
- S. Rossi "mar1steph"

It is of decent interior size and the exterior fabric isn't bad. Unadorned but sweet. However, the body of it must be poor cardboard because during shipping it had been crushed and you could see a fold line in the penetrate beneath the fabric. Had this not happened, I would have kept it but there was little time left for an exchange. This manufactured goods needs to be shipped with protection. The bubble envelope didn't cut it. I don't know why this assess would be denied, but it was... Try, try again!
- Jlr

I approved the red version of this, and categorically love it! Such an elegant piece, great shape up, and makes for a lovely sundown bag.
- EF "gho666"

It is perfect for the buffet or party. It won't fit a lot of stuffs, but fit my iphone, household keys, credit cards, ID, approximately cash and powder. If you have big buzz like me, you won't be competent to put powder explanation. But I didn't call for to put including the intention of loads of items anyway. I've release old it approximately time ago and I love it. Material is low-deprivation but it doesn't peek low-deprivation. Overall, I loved it.
- K. Chen

I just wore this tense up at my child's wedding. I liked it since it went water supply including my silver shoes in color and style. (The tense up is lighter in color than it appears.) It held my cell buzz, camera and tiny wallet, keep pro not greatly else, which worked made known water supply pro me.
- Karen


Jessica McClintock 450970 Rectangle Clutch,Black,one size

Flap metal snap closure; Back wall slide sack; Jessica McClintock woven label; Chain strap with a 17.25 inch drop part.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1 Pc Fashion Simple Braided String Key Chain Key Ring Bag Accessories Gifts

Condition: New without tags Item location : Kowloon, Hong Kong Last seen price: -

NBA All-Star Game: Pharrell Williams and Janelle Monae Perform; Chris Tucker ...

8:51 PM PST 2/16/2014 by Jason Lipshutz, Billboard, Kimberly Nordyke Diddy, Nelly, Snoop Dogg and Busta Rhymes also hit the stage, while Drake, rapper 2 Chainz and Magic Johnson were among the famous faces in the crowd at the New Orleans Arena on Sunday night. Photo by: Associated Press Pharrell Williams Introduced by reigning NBA MVP LeBron James as "Skateboard P," Pharrell Williams rolled off his debut single "Frontin'" in front of a throng of shrieking women in the audience before bringing out Nelly to toss out his Neptunes-produced smash "Hot In Herre." Photo by: Associated Press Diddy, Pharrell Williams and Busta Rhymes After the Eastern Conference All-Stars were introduced, Williams performed the 2013 song of the summer, "Blurred Lines," and the still-great 2002 single from his N.E.R.D. project, "Rock Star." Photo by: Associated Press Diddy and Busta Rhymes Joining Pharrell Williams during the pre-game performance, D

Austin Dillon finishes ninth in Daytona 500 in No. 3

Jeff Olson, Special for USA TODAY Sports 1:56 a.m. EST February 24, 2014 Austin Dillon drove the No. 3 to a ninth-place finish in the Daytona 500. His grandfather Richard Childress (right) also is his car owner.(Photo: Jasen Vinlove, USA TODAY Sports) SHARE 23 CONNECT EMAILMORE DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- During Sunday's rain delay, Austin Dillon considered the thought about building a Slip 'N Slide on the frontstretch at Daytona International Speedway. Instead, he stayed dry, waited It out for more than six hours, and came back to finish ninth -- the best effort by a rookie in the 56th Daytona 500 -- despite being involved in two crashes less than 20 laps apart. Better yet, he heralded the return of Dale Earnhardt's famous No. 3 on a night in which Dale Earnhardt Jr. won the race for the second time. DAYTONA: Dale Earnhardt Jr. wins the 500 It wasn't pretty, by any means. Dillon started from the pole position, fell far behind early, worked back into contention, t